SKIN is one of the most important parts of our bodies. During treatments such as Radiation and some medications cause major skin damage. Dryness, Cracking, Burning, Peeling, and Sensitivity to light are only some of the issues that come along with cancer treatment.
Here are some suggested products that help with all the above symptoms and more:
- Medline Remedy - Phytoplex Hydroguard Silicone Cream (lotion)
- 100% Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Cetaphil (Cleansers & Moisturizers)
- Dove Sensitive Skin (Bar) Soap
- Aveeno (Cleansers & Moisturizers)
Make sure to always let your doctor know of any skin irritations, dark spots or moles that cause a concern to you.
If you wear MAKE UP:
- Make sure to always clean your brushes or sponges with (Vinegar, Baking Soda, Warm Water, 1 Drop of Dawn dish liquid) to get rid of all access make up residue and dirt.
- Using a toner such as (Witch Hazel) BEFORE and AFTER applying make up is vital to keeping your skin healthy.
- Never use alcohol to clean or tone your skin!
- Always use a Primer or Sunblock lotion BEFORE applying make up.
- All make up products are different, try to sample or do some research on the products you use in your skin such as (concealers and foundations). Make sure to find the nest fit for your skin.